Saturday, 11 February 2012

FAQ

Where does the name 'Xodó' come from? 

Well Basically I went to Brazil in 2010 with my Boyfriend (who is Brazilian) and stayed there for over a month.We stayed with his family in Gurarpari which was Amazing. We stayed in his Aunt & Uncles apartment right next to the beach (in the picture below). They both own a Ice cream shop and a Frozen yogurt & Acai shop. Delicious!!!! The Ice cream shop was called Xodó which doesn't actually have a specific meaning but generally means: Something special/sweetie.




What is your name?
Emily! but alot of friends and family call me Emii

How old are you?
I am 19 & my birthday is November 21st.

Where abouts do you work?
I work in a baby store in Brighton called Lazy Baby, It is part of the Plain Lazy Chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment