Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Wantlist 001#





With pay day coming up & me counting down the days, I thought I would share a little part of my want list with you gorgeous people. I have had my eye on several of these items lately but when it comes to getting some of them I find it hard to justify. I think I may just have to face up to the fact that these Items are worth it!

001. The leopard print peplum top from Miss Selfridge £26.00
I absolutely adore this gorgeous top, it would look fab on a night out, a day at work or anything. It's a really versatile, lovely top. This is definitely No1 on my list this week & I just can't resist in investing in this little gem.

002. Jeffery Campbell Black Litas Office £120
 I have been dying to get my hands on a pair of these for sooo long now. All the reviews I have read say how comfortable they are and just how amazing they are. I want to try them for myself now!

003. Michael Kors watch £199
Another item I just can't live without,I've wanted this Michael Kors watch for about a year now,I'm just trying to search for reasons as to why I need this watch and how I can justify the price! Help!

004. Pastel Jeans £20-£40
The pastel trend is definitely putting me in a summery mood with the gorgeous ice cream shades hitting the stores. I think they would look great with floral tops or just a nice casual jumper. Its a great way to be on trend and casual during the daytime.

005 & 006 Fashionology Silver rainbow aura ring £50.19 &Fashionology dreamcatcher necklace £21.05
 
Ever since I was little I have always been fascinated by crystals. I used to have a massive collection of semi precious stones, jewellery, and books about them. I know alot about crystals and I just think they are one of the most beautiful pieces of jewellery. I first found Fashionology on Beauty crush's blog & I just couldn't resist.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment