Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Wantlist 002#







        

So with payday now having been and gone I'm trying to contain my excitement of splurging on all the things I want. Especially all of the things in my Wantlist 001#. I've been very good this month & so far haven't spent a single penny on myself.. well not yet anyway. There are several beauty items i'd like to try and also some items of clothing I have seen whilst in town before or after work.


001. Topshop Ombre studded tunic dress £28.00
I saw this tunic dress online last week & realised that I still have Topshop giftcard to spend, so I went to the Topshop store in Brighton hoping that they'd have it in there, but unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere. I tried to look around the whole shop but I went on a Saturday.. as you can imagine that was quite challenging. I'm going to pop in again this week to see if they have it in stock. I have to try tunic dresses on as im only 5ft 3 & a 1/4 & yes I do count the quarter sad I know HAHA. I don't mind it being long but I do get a bit picky depending on the style of the dress.


002. Topshop HUEY Jelly Gladiator sandals £16.00
I also saw these online and I thought to myself i'll try them on when I go to get the dress but I couldn't find these either! I wasn't having a good day at all. I remember when I was little I used to have loads of pairs of these. I loved the light pink sparkly ones with the heel. I hope Topshop Bring some of them out too.


003.Essie Mint Candy Apple Boots £7.99
When I quickly popped into my local Boots today I saw that they now have the Essie stand. For some reason I thought that they would have only a couple shades to start with but they had a massive stand there & it was full! I must say all the shades are gorgeous but I'm really into mint greens/light green at the moment. I can't wait to make my first Essie purchase. I may go into superdrug & stock up with their 3 for 2 deal! A bit cheeky not too really.


004.Longchamp Le Pilage Large black Tote £72.00
I've wanted this bag for a couple of months now. I would have had it by now but when my dad went to France I completely forgot about asking him to get me one and also some other bits too. I love how versatile it is and it looks like its perfect for matching with any casual outfit or the smaller version for a night out. It's a great size for its price too and comes in all different colours. I also like the turquoise blue version too.


005. Touche Eclat YSL foundation
This foundation seems to be making it's way around the blogoshpere at the moment & I can't wait to try it. I haven't yet had the pleasure of trying YSL foundation's as I've never really been that interested but I can't wait to try this one. I just hope my skin likes it!




Kisses 


No comments:

Post a Comment