Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Wishlist 003#



001. Crochet cross dress £43.78 Nasty Gal
I'm hoping that the sun will start coming out soon as i'm in love with white crochet at the moment and I think this dress would be super cute paired with a pair of gorgeous tan sandals or wedges. I think it's one of those dresses that you can dress up for a night out or just wear it casually for going to the beach. I'm planning on going on holiday over the next couple of months and this would be great over a bikini or going to a restaurant.

002. Super Nutrition Kit Boots £45.00
I've seen the Super range in my local boots several times and I've always wanted to try it. I love the idea of using super foods as skincare products but i'm always a bit reluctant as I've got normal/sensitive skin. Hopefully this should be fine as it's all natural ingredients. Although saying that this skincare range does have a higher end price range and I am a bit reluctant on trying 1 product worth £25+, for my skin to possibly dislike it and bring me out in a rash =(. I prefer the idea of buying the nutrition kit to try out for £45.00 and getting 3 different products.


003. Total Stud Blouse £30.90 Nasty Gal
Crazy about studs at the moment...well since I got my pair of Topshop studded pumps actually. This shirt is great! It's looks feminine and sophisticated even though it has the studs on the collar to give it a 'biker girl' kind of twist. I love the whole outfit shown in the picture above & I think it would look great with white denim cut off shorts too!


004. Jeffrey Campbell Taupe HOMG stud sneaker £112.67 Nasty Gal
HOOOOMG! I'm a huge fan of heels.. I have been ever since I was little, but during the week I can't really wear heels to work as i'm on my feet all day pretty much everyday 7-8 hours at a time. My feet end up killing by the end. I think these would look great teamed with a pair of jeans, leggings or even a dress like the crochet dress above it would looks super cute!


005. Sit Tight Soap & Glory £14.50 Boots
Another one of my favourites in boots. I've always wanted to try the Sit Tight ever since it came out but for some reason I don't like the idea of sitting down waiting for it to work! haha! I know that's not how it actually works but to me that's how it seems. Either way I'm going to try it this month to see if I can tell a slight difference after a month. I will keep you all posted on the progress too! I cant wait to try it, I've heard so many good things about it. 


Kisses 



No comments:

Post a Comment